A little more than three months ago, a new virus was classified as an international emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO) .The coronavirus attacks the respiratory system and was spread from the Wuhan region China.Here the first cases were registered. According to experts, the virus has existed since around 1960 and can cause common colds or even more serious respiratory syndrome. Still according to studies, the primary source of this virus was the seafood market in the city. Some researchers say the virus can also be spread through animals. The suspected cases are those who show an onset of fever and coughing accompanied by respiratory illnesses also included . People who travel to Wuhan in the last two months or those who had contact with someone who was recently in the city or other areas reporting transmission. It is important to note that a person infected by coronavirus may show different symptoms. Such as respiratory tract infections similar to a common cold pneumonia or even acute respiratory insufficiency .
Stay alert since it is a new disease. Any signs of respiratory issues deserve special attention while there still isn’t any vaccine or antibiotic to prevent the infection. Studies and tests for a cure are already on track however until the cases are reversed.
There are some precautions to be taken:
- Avoid traveling to areas where there are reported transmissions
- To prevent contamination keep all environments well-ventilated.
- Avoid close contact with sick people who have acute respiratory infections.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- If possible use a hand sanitizer gel especially after coughing sneezing or being in public places.
- Use disposable tissues to clean your nose.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Use masks to protect your nose and mouth or cover them with paper tissue whenever you sneeze or cough .Discard them after using avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth before sanitizing your hands.
- Avoid sharing personal objects. Such as glasses, bottles and cutlery .
As you can see these are the same precautions you must have to avoid flu cold or any respiratory diseases at the beginning of the disease.There isn’t any difference between the symptoms of a coronavirus infection and a disease caused by other viruses. It is important to stay alert according to doctors. It takes up to two weeks after being exposed to the coronavirus for the symptoms to start showing. According to the researchers, the symptoms and complications of the new virus are more common in people over 50 years of age .If you have these symptoms or know anybody who has, then seek medical care to analyze the causes and start the correct treatment.
How to Make Hand Sanitizer At Home?
Washing your hands with soap is best . But if you’ve got no soap in water hand sanitizer is that the runner-up thing. Commercial hand sanitizer can get expensive and with the shortage of hand sanitizer thanks to COVID-19 you’ll need to resort to creating your own. Making your own hand sanitizer as an easy process that leads to a formula you’ll customize to fit your preferences . Choose either alcohol or witch- hazel and tea tree oil sanitizer.Today we are getting to show you ways to form Alcohol-based sanitizer.
Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer
- Gather your ingredients. This sanitizer closely emulates the commercial kind, Without all the chemicals and without the bad smell. Hand sanitizer shouldn’t replace hand-washing. Just use it once you actually need it.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2/3 cup 99% rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcoho)l or 190-proof grain alcohol.
- 1/3 cup pure aloe vera gel (preferably without additives) .
- 8 to 10 drops volatile oil . like lavender ,clove, cinnamon or peppermint.
- Mixing bowl .
- Spoon .
- Funnel .
- Plastic container .
Note: Before prepare a hand sanitizer, clean your surface thoroughly.Make sure your hands and tools are clean also .
1.Mix the alcohol and aloe vera gel within the bowl.Pour the ingredients into the bowl and use the spoon to combine them together well. The mixture should be completely smooth. If you would like the answer to be thicker .Then add another spoonful of aloe vera or thin it out by adding another spoonful of alcohol. Always use a 2:1 proportion of alcohol to aloe vera .Alcohol can damage your skin and therefore the aloe vera will protect it by providing moisture.
2.Add the volatile oil . Add it one drop at a time, stirring as you follow about 8 drops ,smell the mixture to check whether you wish the scent. If it seems strong enough stop there. If you wish a stronger scent .Add a couple of more drops. Lavender, clove ,cinnamon and peppermint essential oils have the additional advantage of providing additional antiseptic properties to the mixture. If you do not like these scents, it’s fine to use whatever scent you enjoy.Lemon, grapefruit and fervour fruit all work well.
3.Funnel the mixture into the container. Place the funnel over the mouth of the container and pour the hand sanitizer in .Fill it up, then screw on the lid until you’re able to use it. alittle squirt bottle works well if you would like to hold the sanitizer with you throughout the day .If you create an excessive amount of for the bottle, save the leftover sanitizer during a jar with a tightly-fitted lid.
- how to make hand sanitizer in home .
- hand sanitizers.
- home made hand sanitizers.
- making process of hand sanitizers.
- what should i have to know in coronavirus.
- must maintain in coronavirus.